Ten Entertainment Group is the second largest tenpin bowling operator in the UK with a total of 43 sites all trading under the Tenpin brand.
We specialise in operating large, high quality bowling sites, which are principally located on retail and leisure parks alongside family leisure brands, including cinemas and casual dining restaurants. In addition to our core bowling offering, our sites include amusement machines, table-tennis, soft play, laser games and pool tables, plus and food and beverage services to provide a broader entertainment offering.
We believe there is a significant opportunity to grow participation in bowling by targeting infrequent bowlers through an enhanced customer relationship management programme and maintaining a broader entertainment offering to attract a wider demographic by providing additional entertainment activities and reasons to visit.
Our strategic drivers:
- Operating formula: Family focused customer proposition underpinned by a broader entertainment offering
- Enhanced technology: Fully integrated technology platform, pricing strategy and yield management
- Estate management: A clear focus on return on investment for site refurbishments and site acquisitions
- Strong and consistent financial performance during the Historical Period and a highly cash generative business model
- Engagement and people: Putting customers and staff at the heart of everything
- An experienced leadership team: With approximately forty years’ experience.